Voting and Election
Voting and election must also run well though the pandemic has not gone yet. Thus, the UD Election Assistance Commission has information for election officials and voters on voting safely. The US citizens can definitely visit the state’s election office website for state-wide voting guidance.
Covid-19 United States Cases make the government give out their policies on communication, too. this way, Federal Communications Commission ensures that Americans stay connected during the Covid-19 pandemic, encourage the service providers to keep the Americans connected and accepts the application for Telehealth Program Funding.
The General Service Administration also shares the tips to make the agency commication accessible to everyone while the US Agency for Global Media also cover the coronavirus pandemic.
There are also a large number of policies for many business fields in response to covid-19 pandemic. They includes the support for American workers and businesses, the policies for workers protection against the workplace discrimination, export-import community, farm credit administration, maritime industries and many more.
There are still more COVID-19 United States government policy to help the US citizens do life within the pandemics. Along with the good cooperation among the departments and agencies, the government is sure to pass the pandemic and soon recover.
What The President Says
Are you wondering what the president says about coronavirus and its effect on the states? In this regard, Mr. Trump tweeted: ”We are getting great marks for the handling of the Coronavirus pandemic, especially the very early BAN of people from China, the infectious source, entering USA.”
This statement is expressed to compare Mr. Trump efforts to fight against pandemic to the Obama/Sleepy Joe disaster known as H1N1 Swine Flu, Poor Marks and Bad Polls. However, along with the more than 75,000 deaths, the US has had the higher rate of fatalities from Covid-19 than any other country.
In relation to Covid-19 United States Cases, the White House Spokesman Kayleigh McEnany stated that Mr. Trump’s actions toward the pandemic have helped save American lives.
Is There Already Vaccination?
Is there already vaccination for Covid-19 United States Cases? This is a big question that the government should answer as soon as possible. In fact, coronavirus is spreading around the world including the United States but there are still no vaccines to protect the body against the deadly virus, Covid-19. In this response, all the medical researchers are working hard to find the vaccine to provide the citizens with the virus protection.
These times, there are about 80 groups around the world are researching vaccines. Ones of which are:
- Scientists in Seattle announced the first human trial for a vaccine by skipping any animal research to test the effectiveness or safety.
- Pharmaceutical giants Sanofi and GSK keep teeming up to develop a vaccine.
- Australians scientists have applied the first comprehensive pre-clinical trial involving animals by injecting ferrets with two potential vaccines.
However, there is no one know the effectiveness of these vaccines.
So, when will the coronavirus vaccination be available in the United States? Creating a vaccines normally takes years to develop. Yet the researchers keep expecting to develop the coronavirus vaccine only in a few months.
According to the experts’ prediction, the coronavirus vaccines will be ready by mid-2021, which is about 12-18 months after the new virus firstly emerged. In this case, four types of coronaviruses have already infected people by the common cold symptoms and the world doesn’t have vaccines for any of them.
Corona Virus Prevention in United States
Due to the easiness of coronavirus spread, leading to serious illness and even death, there must be prevention programs that are tough enough to slow down the virus transmission. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the protective measures for everyone to take as the basic prevention from coronaviruses are:
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly using soap and water to kill any potential viruses.
- Stay away from coughing and sneezing people that may spread the droplets containing the viruses. This way, you must stand at least three feet or two meters away from sick people.
- If you are likely experiencing coughs or sneezes, cover your nose and mouth with a piece of tissue or use the inside of your elbow. Throw the tissue in the trash can and wash your hands as soon as possible.
- Wear mask everywhere you go outside.
- Avoid touching your face considering that the viruses enter your body through the nose, eyes and mouth. It will make you terribly sick.
- Follow the government prevention programs such as social distancing, physical distancing, closing events, working from home and other.
- Do self-quarantine for 14 days if you may have contacted with a Person Under Investigation (PUI) like it is being recommended by the government.
- Clean things that are touched a lot such as doorknobs, light switches, countertops, cabinet handles and vehicle handles using the common detergent and water. This is how you use a household disinfectant to protect your house from the virus. This is based on CDC advices.
- Once you arrived from work, change your clothes, have a bath and shampoo your hair before getting connected with family.
- Avoid going to the infectious area if you have no crucial things to do.
Corona Virus Treatment in United Sates
Covid-19 United States Cases have led the government to must-do actions for the patients of Covid-19. What are the treatments applied in the United States for the Covid-19 patients?
The US’s Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced the authorization of using Ebola drug remdesivir for coronavirus treatment. This means that the hospitalized people with Covid-19 are given the ant-viral drug to shorten the recovery time especially if they are seriously ill. However, it didn’t improve the survival rate significantly.
In this regards, President Trump has been a vocal supporter of remsidivir usage as a potential treatment for coronavirus disease.
Now that you know how spreading Covid-19 United States Cases, you can make a decision for the safety of yourself and your family. Obey all the government rules as the best ways to defeat the virus or at least to slow down the transmission.